Are you a…
- Teacher on hiatus looking to keep your resume current and fulfill your teaching passion part-time?
- Grad student or Recent Graduate in Education who wants to gain classroom experience and improve your resume?
- Part-time Teacher who wants to teach in the afternoons?
At Bizainy, kids and teens experience fun, hands-on activities that empower them with business, money management, and leadership skills to thrive! Bizainy enrichment classes, camps, seminars, lectures, and toys inspire creative thinking, entrepreneurship, financial literacy, self-reliance, and FUN!
Instructor Position Overview:
Hands-on, turn-key teaching role with ~15 minutes of instruction and ~45 minutes of engaging, fun activities and games
- Current school openings throughout Los Angeles
- Instructors work on-site at various schools from 2 - 4 afternoons weekly
- Class times range from 2:50 - 3:10pm teacher arrival with a 1-hour class
- Training, curriculum, teaching, and classroom tools are provided
- Great resume builder for teachers seeking a dynamic, new, instructional curriculum
- ~2 years of lead-teaching an Elementary or Middle School class
- Demonstrated ability to engage students while maintaining class command
- Experience operating SmartBoard and PowerPoint
- Solid math skills and basic business fundamentals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Please submit resume and cover letter under subject “Instructor Position” to: email@example.com
At Bizainy, kids and teens experience fun, hands-on activities that empower them with business, money management and leadership skills to thrive! Bizainy enrichment classes, camps, seminars, workshops, and toys inspire creative thinking, entrepreneurship, financial literacy, self-reliance and FUN.
If you are dynamic, reliable, savvy and passionate about making business fun, join us for hands-on business adventures!
- Teachers instruct on-site at our camps 3 mornings per week from mid June through the end of July
- Training, curriculum, teaching and classroom tools provided
- Great resume builder for graduate students in business and education
- Summer camp counselor experience
- At least 1 year of assistant-teaching an Elementary School class
- Or At least 1 year of graduate business school
- Demonstrated ability to actively engage students while maintaining strong class command
- Technology experience operating SmartBoard, Powerpoint and Excel
- Strong math and computer skills
- Basic knowledge of business fundamentals: money plus strategic and creative thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please submit resume and cover letter under subject “BIZAINY Summer Camp Counselor Position” to: firstname.lastname@example.org